How Much Does Working With Reef Cost?
We're always happy to discuss appropriate pricing depending on your requirements, budget and performance expectations. For indicative purposes, being able to invest $5k per month in your campaigns with Reef would allow for a selection of options to be available to you.
If you would like to get in touch to discuss your situation, please call 02 9412 1817 or complete the form below. You'll get a quick reply from our Sydney based team. The process generally goes something like this:
1. Initial consultation
- Your introductory chat with our Digital Business Manager, Matt. Share what you're looking for and we'll explain if and how we can help you. If we're a good match, we can proceed to the next step together. If we're not, we'll help point you in the right direction so it's a good use of your time either way.
2. Research and diagnostics
- To guide our conversations and shape thinking, a detailed analysis of your situation will take place. You'll see examinations of each area important to our discussion, showing you the reasoning and thinking.
3. Receive our best ideas in a detailed, custom proposal
- Find out everything you need to know to make an informed decision. You'll know exactly what you'll get, when you'll get it and how much it costs.
4. Discuss and confirm
- Choosing a new agency is an important decision with big consequences. You’ll have all your questions answered so you can proceed with complete confidence, should you like to.
5. Smooth handover (if applicable) and setup tasks
- Depending on your situation, you may have a transition period from another agency. We are here to help this handover be as smooth as possible, getting up-to-speed quickly on past and current work-in-progress, and helping to handle any administration. You'll also be guided through a short and relatively painless migration into our systems and processes.
6. Let's Go!
- With the ground work complete, you'll be 100% ready to officially kick-off. Pop a bottle!
A great company to work with. Very proactive, data-driven, and supportive of our business needs. Would highly recommend working with Reef John Quertermous, Head of Marketing & Tourism at Opera Australia