Performance Media SEM, Display & PPC Job Opening
Location: North Sydney, Australia
If you’re here, you’re potentially interested in a new role.
If you’d like this new role to be at a fast-growing agency that values doing excellent work for clients, independence, winning business for the long-term and who has a realistic vision of becoming the leading name in Australian performance media management, we’re glad you’ve found us.
You are the right person for this role if you have the ability and ambition to step in and lead an impressive (and super happy) portfolio of PPC and Performance Media accounts and clientele. You will be surrounded by like-minded professionals who are genuinely passionate about what they do, working from our sunny North Sydney office (and from home, if you like, we’re really flexible) in a small team atmosphere.
- Plan and execute cross-platform search and performance media strategies for your clients
- Ensure your accounts are performing well and reaching their set targets
- Help maintain and build strong relationships with both clients and providers
- Report on performance, offer valuable insights and determine next actionable steps for each account both internally and externally
- Manage, train and mentor new or less experienced members of the team
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Have at least 2-4 years experience in managing multiple SEM accounts
- Be highly proficient at using Google Adwords (primarily), Bing Ads, facebook ads, YouTube promoted videos interfaces and tools, as well as MS Excel
- Have a great understanding of digital marketing as a whole, and be able to identify cross-selling opportunities to grow accounts
- Show excellent communication (both spoken and written), analytical and presentation skills
- Be motivated and passionate about the industry
- Be a strong team player, but also be able to work autonomously
- Hold industry-recognised certifications/qualifications
- Have an agency background, although not compulsory
- Experience across a wide range of verticals/industries is also preferable
If that sounds like you, please get in touch!
What Reef Can Provide You
- Competitive salary
- Exciting career progression, truly
- A unique work/life balance and flexible work environment (time and location)
- Training and mentorship by experienced senior members of the team and company directors
- 457 Sponsorship Business Visa
- Last but not least, regular team events and colleagues who you’ll most likely be happy to see outside of work
Reef Digital Agency is a Sydney-based digital agency founded in early 2011. Our services include Search Engine Marketing (both AdWords management, PPC and SEO), Content Strategy, Conversion Rate Optimisation, and Social Media Marketing & Advertising.
We have been growing year on year and now service clients across Australia as well as globally. We take a genuine interest in our clients’ businesses and in solving their marketing challenges by planning and implementing data-driven digital strategies. We pride ourselves on having industry-beating client satisfaction and retention rate and keep a small-team/lean mind-set in everything we do.
Let us know why you’re the right person for this role. We look forward to hearing from you!
Ready to Apply?
Where you would have seen our work