SEO Manager – Apply Today
Location: Sydney, Australia
Why hello there!
Here at Reef, we’re a fast-growing but selective digital marketing agency who do things a bit differently… And we think that’s a good thing.
Things have really been heating up for us recently and we need a talented SEO manager to join our team.
The last time we tried to hire anyone, it took us 6+ months… and it was really challenging (but worth the wait).
So now we’re at it again, and in the interest of making this enjoyable from the outset, lets skip the ‘blah blah’ and get right the interesting parts…
If you are selected for this role, you will receive:
- A competitive salary with performance bonuses
- Clients big and small
- Fast-paced atmosphere
- Freedom and flexibility (we like to work from home too)
- An opportunity to directly shape and contribute to a young-ish company
Here’s what we would really like from the ideal person – maybe it’s you!
- You pursue excellence in your work, and in everything you do
- You actively pursue self-development so read/watch/listen, a lot, by choice
- You are passionate about all things digital
- You consider yourself someone who is good at what they do, but you don’t pretend to have all the answers
- You have a minimum of 2 years agency experience with evidence of key achievements
- You’ve got hands-on experience of everything an agency-side SEO/Digital Marketing specialist would be expected to do and although you are still perfecting your skills, you feel capable of managing clients and helping to lead the direction of the account
- You would hire yourself, for sure, because of clear reasons such as… and… (tell us what your strengths are during your interview)
- You are very knowledgeable with SEO & Digital Marketing so understand how important it is to be multi-skilled
Here’s what Reef can provide you with:
- Career advancement – you want to know what to expect now, three months from now, a year from now, and the longer-term plan
- Visibility and transparency – you want openness because you’re perfectly capable of being trusted and for good reason
- Investment in tools and training – to keep the saw sharp
- Regular social activities – poker nights, meals and drinks out of the office, go-karting just to name a few!
- A fantastic working environment – breakfast on Monday mornings and drinks on Friday afternoons in the office, courtesy of Reef
- Much more!
Meet us and see if we’re just what you’re looking for.