Digital PR Manager – Apply Today
Location: Sydney, Australia
Here at Reef, we’re a fast-growing but selective digital marketing agency who do things a bit differently… And we think that’s a good thing.
Things have really been heating up for us recently and we need a talented Digital PR Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Heads of Departments and General Manager, you will be responsible for the daily running of clients’ outreach campaigns for SMEs to global brands and across a wide variety of industries.
The last time we tried to hire anyone, it took us months… and it was really challenging (but worth the wait).
So now we’re at it again, and in the interest of making this enjoyable from the outset, let’s skip the ‘blah blah’ and get right the interesting parts…
If you are selected for this role, you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Clients big and small
- Fast-paced atmosphere
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- Freedom and flexibility (we like to work from home too)
- An opportunity to directly shape and contribute to a young-ish company – everyone’s ideas matter.
You’ll be an experienced Digital PR Marketer with the ability to drive high-quality outreach and digital PR campaigns that deliver exceptional results.
You will be experienced in building strong relationships with key influencers to gain valuable exposure for clients through creative outreach and PR campaigns.
You will be up to date with emerging digital PR trends, and how these can help solve marketing challenges.
It is essential that you have previously worked in a PR or digital PR environment. Our ideal candidate is PR focused, but also with a good understanding of SEO and other digital channels.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Working with the editorial and SEO teams to plan, create and execute effective editorial and digital PR campaigns, ensuring clients and/or their content gain maximum exposure in front of the right audience.
- Running all aspects of content outreach and collaborations including pitching stories to journalists, bloggers, writers and content creators.
- Creating stories that journalists and content creators want to write about and arranging coverage of these stories
- Identifying and building relationships with key influencers, bloggers, journalists and press contacts.
- Reporting – measuring success of campaigns using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Identifying new prospects and opportunities for links and coverage
- You should ideally have a wider understanding of digital channels (SEO and social in particular)
- As well as helping to brainstorm the stories and campaigns, you will also be required to create the content where required
Here’s what Reef can provide you with:
- Career advancement – you want to know what to expect now, three months from now, a year from now, and the longer-term plan
- Visibility and transparency – you want openness because you’re perfectly capable of being trusted and for good reason
- Investment in tools and training – to keep the saw sharp
- Regular social activities – poker nights, meals and drinks out of the office, go-karting just to name a few!
- A fantastic working environment – as much support as you need but also happy to give you just as much freedom to manage your own day as long as results are delivered. Friday afternoons is drinks and snacks in the office, courtesy of Reef
- Much more!
If this sounds like you and you are interested in an exciting career in digital marketing working with a supportive team of exceptionally talented people then get in touch today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet us and see if we’re just what you’re looking for.